I am confident you will not only enjoy this live course, but also learn a lot and make back your time and money investment quickly.
If, for whatever reason, you are not happy with The Ebay Course, you may request a refund within 2 weeks of starting the course, and I will refund you in full, no questions asked.
1. Can I pay in installments?
Absolutely. You can pay in up to 3 installments
2. I’m an experienced Ecommerce seller. Is this course right for me?
Definitely. If you haven’t experienced selling on Ebay, this course will be a great addition to your current sourcing and sales.
3. I’ve never sold anything on Ebay before. Is this course right for me?
Absolutely. This course has been designed specially with you in mind.
4. How much money do I need to buy inventory?
5. What happens if I can’t attend the live classes?
All of the classes will be recorded and be available in the course facebook group (or other platform), and the content will be yours for ever.
6. Aren’t there already too many people selling on Ebay? Is it too late to start?
On-line sales grew hugely during the Covid pandemic, and so many more people are buying online.
Online sales in the USA are less than 20% of all retail sales, and Ebay is the 4th largest online site in the USA.
Many people go to Ebay for hard-to-find items, and you can sell your Ebay items on other sites as well, like Esy, Ruby Lane, Bonanza, etc.
7. Am I guaranteed to make a profit if I follow what you teach me?
Nothing is guaranteed, especially with ecommerce. However, since you will be selling items you already have, it is very rare not to make a profit.
8. What happens after the course? Will I be able to get support?
Great question! One of the bonuses is 1 month of free Q&A support after the course ends. In addition there will be VIP support packages available.
9. I have some more questions, how can I get the answers?
For any other questions, you’re welcome to set up time to chat with me: Click here to set up an Introductory Call with Me